We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our management team.
Lisieux Trust is a charity, dedicated to supporting learning-disabled and autistic adults to thrive. We provide care and accommodation services across Birmingham, and we support our people to live fulfilling lives.
We are recruiting for a new Registered Manager for our residential home in Sutton Coldfield. We are looking for a candidate who has experience of a management role in health and social care. You will be required to apply to CQC to become a registered manager therefore you will need to have or be working towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience. CQC registration is a condition of this appointment, if you were not successful, the offer would be withdrawn.
Salary: The salary for the position is negotiable.
Location: Lisieux House, Sutton Coldfield
Hours: Permanent contract – 40 hours per week.
Sleep-in shifts may be required. You will be part of the Emergency out of hours On-Call rota and will receive an additional £10.00 per night for providing on-call cover.
Role: The Registered Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of supported living services including the delivery of the regulated activity, and personal care. Reporting to Head of Operations, their role is to follow the Lisieux Trust Mission Statement and implement the organisation’s Aims and Values. As the Registered Manager, it is essential to always act with professionalism and integrity, taking into account the special and individual needs of the residents within the organisation.
- Annual leave: we give each employee an additional day of leave (or pro-rata equivalent) for each completed year of service up to a maximum annual leave entitlement of 33 days (or pro-rata equivalent).
- Mental health support: all employees can access a confidential telephone advice service and can have up to six free one-to-one counselling sessions each year
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme: 1 week of full pay for sickness absence for each completed year of service up to a maximum of 3 weeks.
- Health cash plan scheme: all employees can claim back some health-related costs including the cost of dental treatment, eye tests and glasses
- Life Assurance Scheme: we provide a lump sum payment to a nominated beneficiary in the event of an employee’s death.
- Pension: we contribute a percentage of your annual salary into a pension fund.
For an application form and job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An enhanced DBS disclosure, along with references will also be required for this vacancy.
Please note that there is no deadline for applications to this role; the advert will close when suitable candidates have been appointed. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.